Monday 11 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Five

We got up very very early this morning. 

Because Niamh had to see nice Doctor Dentist Don. 

That is silly. Niamh does not like way early in the morning. 

Craig drove her. When they came home Niamh went back to fast asleep. Ha.

Because Niamh's early in the morning class was cancelled today. I do not know why. 

Craig and I had toasts together. And looked out the watching window.

Then we played catch the ball lots of times. Ha. That is good.

It is a beautiful day outside today. Nearly hot.

I had a nice long nap. Right beside Craig. To keep him all right. 

Craig took out lots and lots of nasty weeds away from our own front garden this morning. I watched him. 

My friend Emmet went to his new university today. Two times. He still has an inside little hole. 

He has to be very careful. It is known. My friend Zita is very tired too. Oh dear. 

I should be there at the new university too. So I could be a big help. It is known.

But I have to stay here. To guard everybody else. Oh dear. Too much guarding. 

Craig and Niamh went to the fix your music machine store. To get the all fixed up music machine.

Then Craig drove Niamh to the centre building for her next new job. 

And then he came home so we could play catch the ball. Together. 

That is nice. 

My friend Lee came to see me at my house. Before dinnertime. 

So we went for a nice walk. In the lots and lots of sunshine. Ha. That is good. We are good together walkers. 

Doctor Susan came to our house to see if Craig had just starved away into nothing. Ha. That is silly. 

We have lots of chips. 

Maybe we will have chips tonight. If Craig watches a too loud movie. 

We had chips last night. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment