Monday 31 August 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty 

Zita and I had a little sleep in today. Ha. That was nice.

So we did not have time for a very nice good morning walk.

And Zita could not have her run all around.

Because it was go to work Monday. 

Craig made her the special fluffy coffee before her had his coffees.

I did not help him look out the watching window this morning.

Because I was way too busy helping Zita and all the rascal ladies. 

But he had a tasty croissant with his later another coffee. So I helped him then.

Last night there were lots of very smelly skunks right around my own house. Oh dear.

I do not know why they always come to my street. 

I could see them. Right from my watching window. 

But Zita could not see them. Too bad for her.

Zita went for a lunchtime walk in the beautiful outside. 

It is alway nice to go for a little walk after watching lots and lots of meetings. 

So your head is not only full of too long meetings. 

But I did not want to go. I was a bit sore this morning. 

So Craig gave me some of my own do not be too sore medicine.  

Then just looked out my own window. Until Zita came home.

Then we went back to our important work. Good for us.

Emmet was very busy this morning. 

Because he had to give his way far away in Cork university lots of money.

And they are not even all open. That is not all right. 

And all his own Professors are not even there. Oh dear.

My friend Niamh came home today. After lunchtime. Miss Tara brought her home.

From the beautiful cottage right on the very big lake. 



Because tomorrow is a go to work day for Niamh. Oh well. Too bad for her.

When she was all back home she went right away to downstairs. To have a big nap.

Because they stayed up too late at night at the cottage. 

And ate everything all the time. Oh dear.

After I had my tasty first dinner I took Zita for a long before dinner walk. 

And it was still a beautiful day outside. Good for us.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. If my friend Niamh is all awake. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment