Sunday 21 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seven

It is sleep in Sunday. Craig had a nice sleep in. 

When I came home from our nice walk I kept him company. On the big comfy bed. Ha.

But my friend Zita could not have a nice Sunday sleep in.

Because she had to talk to even more rascal ladies. On the telephone. All morning. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

I guarded her. Until our altogether lunchtime. Ha. It is a good job. 

BloggerImage

Then we had Scotsmen’s porridge for our lunch. And we talked to Emmet too. 

He was doing his laundry. In the making your clothes clean machine. 

It is good to have as clean as can be clothes.

Then I had to help Zita give people our nice newspaper. Just on our street. It is my favourite job. 

I was a big help. Zita told me. We go to everybody’s front door. Just us. Ha. 

When I was home I had to stay in the kitchen. With Craig. 

Because I was a bit too soggy. Oh well. 

Then Zita went to get us some nice food. At the way too much of everything food store. 

We did not have any bread for for our toasts this morning. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will get green beans. I like green bean treats. 

I stayed here to guard Craig. Just in case. It is my job. Ha. 

Niamh and Orlaith are still in not so far away Toronto. 

They slept in Tara’s little apartment last night. That is nice.

Maybe they had an all on fire cake last night. Maybe. 

Last night we had chips. And we watched lots of the sad in Wales detective. 

It is not so nice in that Wales. It just rains all the time. With no sunny full of sheep clouds days. 

Just lots of soggy sheep. All over everywhere. 

So everybody is soggy all the time. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

Maybe we will watch more detectives tonight. Maybe. 

 Maybe not the always soggy ones. Maybe. 

Niamh and Orlaith are going to find another very big bus to bring them home to our house. 

But not until very late tonight. Even past my bedtime. Oh well. Too bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment