Tuesday 11 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Nine

I had a little quiet day

There are only Craig and Zita and Emmet for me to guard.

My friend Niamh went back to her far away university. On an aeroplane. 

When she got there it was too windy to even walk. Oh dear. It is very windy beside giant oceans. 

Even in way far away Ireland too. It is known.

Now her cosy bedroom is all just empty again. My friend Niamh is not there at all. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went on our nice walk this morning. My pond is nearly all empty. 

Just big big puddles for my friends the ducks. They will have to go on their vacations now. Oh dear. 

Craig drove Emmet to both his universities today. Today is the complicated day. 

Zita was way busy with all the rascal ladies. All day. Even downtown. In a restaurant. 

I guarded the house all by myself today. I got two peanut butter treats. For guarding the house.

The nice lady brought even more big boxes of television programs. 

They were Craig's breakfast friend Roger's. Craig said that he cannot watch them now. 

Maybe they do not have televisions in Heaven. Maybe. 

Now we have lots and lots and lots of boxes. Oh well. 

Niamh talked to Craig on the telephone today. To talk to him all about a new story for her far away university. That is nice. 

And she talked to Emmet last night. Because he is her big brother. 

And she talked to Zita too. 

She did not talk to me. I do not have a telephone. Too bad for me.

Dogs do not have pockets for a telephone. Oh well. 

My friend Lee and I went for a nice walk before our tasty dinner. I was not a very good listener. Oh dear. 

We had tasty pasta tonight. Pasta is Emmet's favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment