Saturday 9 July 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Six

Craig and I did not have a nice sleep in today. 

We had toasts. And coffees. Early. I helped.

Zita was not here in her own comfy bed last night. Oh dear. That is not right. 

She was at her friend's cottage and the big lake. 

It was not Mister Bill's big lake. It was another one. There are lots and lots of lakes. It is known.

Craig and I had to stay up way late last night. Until Niamh and Miss Rima came home. All safe and sound.

We had to watch two football games. Oh dear. 

I did not watch them so much. I watched out my own watching window. And had a little nap. 

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. Because of the way way too much rain. And the thunder. 

Craig did not even go to his old friends breakfast. He did not want to be just all soggy. 

Craig and I just watched out my window. 

Sometimes I could not even see my pond. Because of the too much rain. Oh dear. 

Zita even had to stop driving the go fast car. Because of the too much rain. On her way home. 

She stopped right at a Mister Horton's store. Ha. 

And she brought home tasty donuts. Just for us. 

Niamh and Miss Rima will go to the too loud music concerts today. 

Even with the way too much rain. Maybe not. Oh well. They will just be all soggy. Too bad for them.

Zita is cleaning up the scary basement. We even threw out and a chair. 

And Zita brought up a big box all full up with old letters to Craig. And even letters from all his way old schools. Ha. 

Letters from before they even had computers. All in real ink. On very very thin see right through it paper. That is silly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment