Thursday 30 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty

We had a nice cheese party. Auntie Eileen and Zita and I went for a nice walk after dinner.

Then we had a way too sad night. 

Uncle Bill could not wake all up. So he died last night and went right to heaven. Too bad for us.

Craig and Emmet and Niamh sat in the den and cried. For a little while. They are way sad. I went in but I did not know which one to help. Oh dear. That is not right.

Niamh is very sad. Uncle BilÅ‚ used to give her drives to dance a lot. When it was way too cold. 

Emmet is very sad too. Who will go with him to the too loud movies. And go to the too many chips restaurants after the movie.

I can not to the the movies with him. Or the too many chips restaurants. Too bad for me.

I talked to Saint Newton last night. For a long time. 

He told me Uncle Bill was already there. Saint Newton found him a nice big friendly dog. Just like me. So he will not be all lonely. Or get all lost. Heaven is way way big. All his friends will come to keep him company someday. That is good. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen did not go on the dangerous train today. To Montreal. That is good. 

They are going to stay here so my family can go to Uncle Billl's goodbye party. Everybody will tell funny Uncle Bill stories so no one will be too sad. 

Uncle Bill will want everybody to be happy and laugh at all the stories. Uncle Bill alway told good stories. They made us always laugh. It is known. 

Craig played the Uncle Bill song. On the big music machines. It said. "I see Angles on Areils in leather and chrome swoop'n down from heaven to carry him home." 

It is a too sad song I think. We should only play happy songs for Uncle Bill. He was a happy friend. It is known. 

Craig is a knight again in way far away England. He still does not have a brave dog to help him. It will be a long book. I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment