Friday 24 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty Four

I had a sick tummy in the middle of the night. Oh dear. 

Maybe the nasty cold has caught me. Oh dear.  I do not like sick tummies. 

My comfy bed had to go into the make everything all clean machine. In the middle of the night. Oh dear. 

Zita said it was ok. Because I had a sick tummy. You can not help having a sick tummy.

Craig had to go to a too many chips restaurant. With his old friends from when he used to work. For our nice Queen. For lunch.

Zita and I went with him. All the way to the restaurant. Ha. It is not so far way. Just on our busy street.  We left him there. He will not get lost. 

I had to have my nasty nose collar. I hate my nose collar. It is known. I try to get it off. It does not come off. Too bad for me. 

Niamh won another best loud dancer ever prize. Last night. She got another all different trophy. Good for us. I am a way good dance a lot helper. It is known. 

Emmet is all finished his nice university. He slept in all morning. Again. He has to go again. Later. 

Emmet told me he has to go to universities for a long time. Before he is all finished. 

Maybe he will go to the way old university in way far way. He told me. Maybe I could go to guard him. Maybe nice dogs like me can go to way old universities. 

Professor Jill came over to tell him all about her new broken house war class. For after the summertime. At Emmet's nice university. We only have new universities in Canada. Jamie the dog did not come over with her. Oh well. 

Niamh's dance a lot friends are going to come to our house for dinner. That is good. They will not dance. Just eat pizzas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment