Sunday 5 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Five

I did not hear the silly bunny. Oh dear. Oh dear. I did not have to pretend that I did not hear him.

What if he was a nasty bunny and stole all our beautiful things. Oh dear. I was not a very good guarding dog. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Zita said it was ok. The silly bunny is magic and no one ever hears him. 

I do not think that is true. Zita told me that so I would not be a sad dog. Too bad for me.

We had not real toasts French toasts for our special breakfast. Craig and Zita and my friend Emmet got lots of chocolate too.

Niamh came home. She had to have a bath. Because of the cat in the house last night. Silly cats. She got lots of chocolate too. 

We are going to have a little cheese party tonight. With table sheets. I will get treats. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig and Zita put new music boxes in the den. I do not know why. Oh well.

Craig finished making Emmet's long story all beautiful. The one all about stealing Russia. 

Now Emmet is writing another story for his way old church people class. Emmet is way busy. 

He has a job in the summer. In an office way downtown. With a do not steal way good ideas lawyer. For real money. That is good. 

I do not get real money for my job. 

Dogs can not use money. We do not have pockets. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment