Saturday 25 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty Five

We had a quiet day. Zita and I went for a nice long walk. Before anyone was all awake. Ha. Good for us.

Craig went to his old friends breakfast. Because there is no more too much snow. Anywhere. 

Zita was using the way big and fast computer. For our nice for everybody newspaper. I was a big help.

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. To take back all the very interesting books. To the brand new library. He does not need them now. The library needs them. So it wil not be all empty. 

There were lots of them. Zita took him in the gold big car. He is going to walk home. Emmet's nice university is not so far away. I can see it sometimes. On my nice walks. 

He will not get all lost. I would find him if he got lost. It is known. 

Niamh is studying. A lot.  All about people thinking. I do not know how people think. People have too many rules. They do not think all the time. It is known. 

Sometimes I think even when I am all fast asleep. About chasing nasty squirrels. Ha. 

Craig used to think a lot. When the nice Queen gave him real money. 

Now he just reads lots of books. And plays roll the ball for me. And drives Emmet and Niamh all around. And makes tasty peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. And has too much coffees. It is known. Ha.

Craig's hockey team won again last night. They can still play hockey. He did not watch. It is too scary to watch. 

Craig and Zita and I watched the nice churchman catch nasty people in way far away. Instead. He only has a little church. Oh well. 

Zita is going out tonight. To listen to people who write interesting books. Maybe the policeman from France with the very nice dog and the smelly cheese friends will be there. That would be nice. 

I like cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment