Tuesday 28 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty Eight

It is a way early day. For special dance a lot practice. We almost forgot. 

We had to hurry all about. We did not go for a nice walk. Way too much hurry. Oh well.

My friend Garry came over with a special for pancakes present. Just for us. He gives us a special present every year. That is nice. He said my cousin Mattie went to the make me beautiful store already. Ha.

Craig did not go to the nasty food hospital today. Uncle BilÅ‚ is still fast all asleep. We do not know when he will wake up. Oh dear. 

Who will drink Irish tea with us. And eat the cookies. And tell us way funny stories. And what to do about all the giant Turkeys. They will get all away. If he is all fast asleep. That is not right.

Auntie Eileen comes for a nice visit tomorrow. On an aeroplane. 

The house is nearly all spic and span. Except for all of Craig's little Roman soldiers. They are still all dusty. Too bad for them. 

Craig and Emmet just watched television last night. All about spies. In way far away England. I did not watch it. I had a nice nap in the living room with Zita and Niamh.

Niamh and Zita did Niamh's all about how people think homework. She has a remember lots test tomorrow. Oh dear.

Zita had to go to the way too small office today. 

She and Auntie Eileen are going to Montreal. It is not so far away. On a train. Oh dear. Trains fall all over. I do not think trains are so good. They should walk. Then I could go too. 

They are going to stay in a way beautiful hotel. With very fat beds. And table sheet restaurants. For two nights. I will be in charge at our house. Ha.

I dropped my green bouncy ball down the scary basement stairs. My friend Emmet brought it all the way up. Just for me. It is good to have nice friends to help you. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment