Friday 3 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Three

I had a way busy day. It was a helping everybody day for me.

I had to help Zita chop up all the ice in my side yard. It is a very noisy job. We used the big chopper. 

And I helped with the very loud make the floors all clean machine. Good for me.

Niamh had to make her room all spic and span. To make lots of room for her own music machine. Oh dear.

Zita and Niamh had to move everything everywhere. And put lots and lots of stuff into big garbage bags. It took a long long time. I was a very big help. 

We found treasures. Way way way old candies. And bags full of bags. And way old underwear full of holes. Ha. That is silly. 

Zita and I washed the curtain from the den. In the bath tub. Ha. That is silly. I was a big help. I held all the strings. I am a very good helper. 

Being a good helper makes me happy. It is known.

Craig still has a sick nose. And the sneezles. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Uncle Bill's says his big truck makes nasty noises. He says they are expensive noises. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Craig finished Niamh's own music machine. It makes music. All by itself. Craig was surprised. Because it is way old. Just like him. But it worked. Ha. Niamh was very happy. 

She moved her big bed.  I can still jump up on it. Ha.

It is a very nice day. We saw lots of birds today. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment