Thursday 9 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Nine

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk this morning. 

Because the big truck with all our newspapers came way early today.

I was perfect. I did not bark at anyone. Good for me. I got carrot treats. Ha.

Now our side yard is all full of our newspapers. All covered all over. Because maybe it will rain. 

Our friend Garry visited. So he could get all of our nice newspapers to give to all the people. 

My cousin Matty lives in Garry's house. He is much bigger than I am. 

He hurt his leg on the nasty ice. Now he cannot chase the awfull squirrels all away. Oh dear. Garry has to help. Until his leg is all better. My sore leg is all better now. That is good. 

I hate squirrels. My friend Jamie hates squirrels too. 

Emmet is all finished his nice university. Until our summer is all finished. Except for his remember everything exams. Oh dear.

He is reading lots of big books. He got them from universities far away. For the remember everything exams. 

All about the way old Russian Gods. He has to write all about them. And why the Russians are so sad. Oh dear. That is not nice. Being sad is not nice. Dogs do not make you sad. 

Mister Bill drove his almost a truck into the empty pond. That is not right. Oh dear. 

He took a giant piece of wood back to his house. I do not know why. 

I do not like it when things are not right. I barked at bit. Oh well.

Craig still has all the sneezes. Oh dear. He should take more medicine. It is known. 

I did not want to go for a nice walk this afternoon. I was all asleep. 

I had to go because Zita might not be able to find our house without me. 

And Zita would be very sad without me on an all alone walk. 

And what if the wolves found out I was not there to guard her. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

So I went. 


No comments:

Post a Comment