Tuesday 7 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Seven

It was an early day. Niamh's special dance a lot practice day.

Craig got up too. Because of his still sick nose. Oh dear. 

He is going to his nice doctor tomorrow. She is a lady. So am I. I am not a doctor. I am Miss Poppy Taylor the Dog. It is known.

Craig and I played roll the ball. Twice.  Before his too much coffee. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Niamh and Emmet are very busy. With all their writing. And Zita talking on the rascal phone.

Craig is still a Viking. He stole a boat. Just from the nasty Vikings. So it is ok. 

He drove Niamh and Emmet to school. All by himself. 

I stayed at my house to guard Zita. And watch for the nasty squirrels. 

Mister Bill has a noisy scary machine. He has to clean his fill it full of everything trailer. I did not go into my side yard this afternoon. It was too scary. Oh well. 

I helped Zita fold all our beautiful all clean clothes. I was a big help. 

Then I visited my friend Emmet. In his very big bedroom. Will the way too many computers. And the very comfy sofa and comfy lay down chair. 

It is a way sunny day. Zita and I went for a long walk this afternoon. All the snow is melting all away. 

We still have a giant hill of snow. It used to be all on our roof. 

Tomorrow is Emmet's last class before all the remember everything exams. Oh dear. I do not like exams so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment