Monday 20 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty

We did not go for a nice walk this morning. It is a way too much raining day. 

Zita and I did not want to be all soggy.

Niamh did not go to her beautiful flower store this morning. She had a sore tummy. She went to her nice school this afternoon. Zita drove her. Because of the too much rain. And the way smelly buses. 

Emmet is still writing. He told me her is nearly all finished. He is going to stay in his comfy bed for weeks he said. That is silly. He would starve to death. 

Zita would get cross with him. If he starved. It is known. Who would eat all the special chocolate croissants. He is silly. Because of the remember everything exams. It is known. 

I chewed on my comfy bed and got in trouble. Oh well. No treats for me. 

Zita is reading Emmet's very long remember everything stories. So they are all beautiful. 

Craig is just still being a knight. Looking for a nasty person. I had a nice nap in the den with Craig. Just in case there were scary parts in his book. Good for me. 

Zita went off to buy things. Nothing for me. I do not need any more things. I have lots of things. I have three catching balls. And my big black chewing thing. And my green thing. And my comfy bed. Ha. 

The green thing is my special favourite. I allways carry it with me when I walk around my house to make sure it is all safe. It is my job. 

The giant dog that tried to bite Zita and me was on my street. I gave him my most fierce barks. He went away. That is good. He is not a nice dog. He should not come on my street. It is known. 

Craig says I need to go to the make me beautiful store. Before it gets way too hot. And I melt all away. Oh dear. I like coming home from the make me beautiful store. I do not like going. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment