Sunday 26 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty Six

It is a sleeping in Sunday. Zita and I did not sleep in. At all. 

We went for a nice walk. Way early in the morning. I did not have to have my awful nose collar today. Ha. Good for me. I got treats.

Craig was still all asleep in the comfy bed. When we got home.

We had coffees and toasts. With Craig. Me too. 

Zita and I had to clean a lot. All around my watching windows. Sometimes I get them a bit way too dirty. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Professor Jill came for a visit. She and Jamie did not come into my house. 

She does not want Craig's hockey team to win. So she can not come in the house. Oh dear. Oh dear. Jamie does not care who wins the hockey. Me either. That is not right. 

Maybe they will both loose. Ha. Too bad for them.

Zita's sister is going to come for a visit. From way far away Ireland. In three days.

We have to make the house all spic and span. So she will not know that we are all messy. Like Craig and Niamh and Emmet. Ha. I am not messy. 

She is going to sleep in the other room in the basement. The one with the old nice sofa. The sofa that was for Poppy too. Oh well. And the new television. It is all spic and span now. With new all clean sheets. And comfy pillows. 

My friend Orlaith is going to come for a nice visit. From way far away Ireland too. She is our cousin. She visited us last year. She used to take me on my walks. To see my friends the ducks. Good for us.

Craig's mother is taking my family to dinner. Not me. It is my job to guard the house. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment