Monday 6 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Six

I had a nice quiet day. 

I was up very late last night. Until Niamh got home from a way too late party.

I got cheese treats last night. Because I was such a good dog at our cheese party. Good for me.

I had to guard the house all the afternoon. 

Emmet and Niamh were all way busy studying. And writing long stories. I had to guard them too. 

Craig and Zita had to go out. They put on their very nice clothes. They had to go out to say they were sad. Because their friend Roger's father died. They got little sandwiches and sang songs. Oh dear. 

Craig is not a way good singer. Not like Niamh and I. We can sing just like on the radio. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and Niamh went to the old music store. Niamh had to buy brand new round music for her own music machine. For the go round and round machine. Ha.

Niamh moved her bed. It is not so easy to jump up on her bed now. To wake her all up. I had to talk and talk and talk to her before she would wake all up today. Too bad for me. 

Craig's hockey team did not win last night. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

I always have to remind him when it is time for my tasty dinnertime. Then I have to wait. Oh well. He is old. 




No comments:

Post a Comment