Sunday 19 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Nineteen

It is a nice Sunday. We did not have a nice sleep in today. Oh well.

Zita went to her rascal meeting way early. 

Niamh did not wake up until late late. She went to dance a lot. In Julia's car. I did not know Julia could drive a car. It is a not so big car. 

Craig had to watch the little race cars. They are way noisy. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet is writing another long remember everything story. Not about the fierce punics. Oh well.

Niamh got a medal for dance a lot last night. That is good. And beautiful flowers too. And a giant trophy. 

We have lots of medals in our house. On the wall in the den. 

Some are Craig's father's medals. From the long time ago war. In his big noisy airplane. 

And the old Colonel's medals. From another war. I do not know which one. Oh well. 

He did not have a big noisy airplane or even elephants. Just his soldiers. Emmet has his way special sword. That is nice. 

Elephants are very fierce. They can squish you all up. That is why the punics had them. It is known.

We had croissants for lunch. No tasty jam again. Oh well. 

There were awful squirrels on my patio this morning. They did not freeze all up in the way too much cold. Too bad for me. 

There are beautiful flowers in my garden. In front of my patio. Ha. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment