Saturday 4 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Four

GI had a way fun day. 

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. I went snow dancing. In my park. Ha. Good for me. For a long time. 

The snow is very crunchy and noisy. I jump on it. And it breaks. Then I roll all around in the broken snow. And put my nose in it. Ha. Silly snow.

Zita took my picture. So Niamh can see me dance.

Niamh and Emily and Cara have gone to visit their friends. Their father is in the army. Not so very far away. Niamh is going to sleep there tonight. Oh dear. 

Zita went to the food for dinner store. Craig's mother was there. She left her walking machine in the wine store. Ha. And forgot where it was. Oh dear. That is silly. 

Zita and Doctor Susan took the way old fat television to the broken machines place. They took Craig's mother's all broken television too. 

The broken televisions get all chopped up into little pieces. Maybe by the nasty Vikings. And then they are brand new televisions. I do not know how. Maybe it is magic. That would be good. Emmet and I like magic. It is known.

Emmet is all finished writing his vey long story all about Mister Napoleon trying to steal Russia. 

He did not get it. He just got a big bunch of way too much snow instead. And then he lost all his army. In the to much snow. Because he was trying to steal things. Ha. Too bad for him.

We watched a sad movie last night. It had lots of dogs and horses. But the horse fell off a cliff. The man and the horse died. The dogs were all right. We should not watch sad television. It is known.

Or hockey games. They are sad too. Oh well.

Last night my friends the ducks came home. We heard them. They were very loud. But the pond does not have any nice water yet. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Craig still has a sick nose. Too bad for him. 

When the silly bunny visits my house tonight I can not chase him. Or nobody will get secret chocolate presents. Zita said I have to pretend to be all fast asleep. It is known. That is not right. Oh dear. Oh dear. 







No comments:

Post a Comment