Wednesday 29 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty Nine

I had a way early nice walk this morning. Zita was all awake early. She could not go fast asleep. We went for a nice walk instead. We did not see anybody. They were all fast asleep. Too bad for them. 

We did not have any toasts today. Too bad for me. 

Craig had to go to his nice doctor. Because of his still too sick nose. Too bad for him. Now he has to put medicine in his nose. Too bad for him. 

Craig went to the hospital for a long long time. To see our Uncle Bill. And say goodbye. He is still all fast asleep. He will not wake all up. That is not right. 

Everybody told lots of Uncle Bill stories. So they would not be so sad. There were lots and lots of stories. Some of them can not be said out loud. Oh dear. 

Craig is very sad. I can tell. It is my job. I always know if my family is not alright. It is known. I stayed right beside him all the time. I brought him my green ball. That made him not sad. Good for me.

Dogs are way good at making people not sad. It is known. Even little dogs. 

Auntie Eileen is coming here today. The house is all spic and span. And neat and tidy. She will not know that we are messy. Ha. 

We're are having a cheese party tonight. Instead of our nice dinner. Ha. Maybe I will get cheese treats. 

We have lots and lots of cheese from way far way. Smelly cheese. And special just for cheese biscuits. 

Sometimes I am a bit smelly. I get cheese treats anyway. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita took the gold big car to go to the airport. To find Auntie Eileen. She can not find our house all by herself. She would get lost. And not have any of our tasty cheese. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment