Monday 13 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirteen

I had a very busy day.

It is all sunny. The giant mountain all of snow is nearly all gone. That is good.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. All the way to the way busy street. 

We went to where all the new stores are. We visited the money bank. Where they give nice dogs treats. I got a giant treat. It is a nice store. It did not burn all up. That is good.

Craig told us that some nasty person made the fire that burned all up the other nice stores. On purpose. Oh dear.

The detectives will catch them. Just like in Craig's books. That is what detectives do. Maybe they will have brave dogs to help them. Uncle Bill was a detective. A way long time ago. 

Today is Emmet's remember everything exam all about the way old church people. Craig drove drove him to his nice university. Oh dear. I do not like exams so much. 

I was a big help today. I helped move the cars. And I got to sit on my beautiful patio. And help Zita clean everything.

Zita got her go fast bicycle out. And her go fast bicycle hat. We put brand new air into the tires. So they are all round. I helped too. 

Craig is fighting Mister Napoleon. Because he tried to steal way old Russia. Now he wants to steal everything. Too bad for him. 

Craig has lots of very fierce Scotsmen on his side. With swords. With very big horses. And lots and lots of way scary bagpipes. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. It was hot. Not way too hot. I had a nice big drink of water when I got home. I like my home. Good for me. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment