Saturday 18 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighteen

I had a nice quiet day.

Only Craig and Emmet are here in our house today. For me to guard. 

I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. With all the soft pillows. Ha. 

Niamh went to her dance contest day way way early in the morning. I got up to watch her go. She has lots of dance today. She will not be home until way late. I will not go fast asleep until she is all home.

Zita is way downtown for the giant meeting. With all the rascal ladies from all over. She has to go out to a way nice table sheet restaurant tonight. Oh well. She will not have a nice dinner with us. She will be all late too. Oh well.

There will only be Craig and Emmet to keep me company for dinner. 

Emmet will make his tortellinis for dinner. I will get cheese. I always get cheese when Emmet makes tortellinis. That is good.

Craig will have his used pizza. From Mister Tony's nice store. 

Emmet is writing more long remember everything stories. Now they are all about way old people who were farmers on way big mountains. They grew tasty vegetables. Just like our garden. Beside our house. 

They are not so interesting stories. Stories about way old Gods are interesting stories. Or all fall over trains. Or the way dangerous people. Or elephants. The punics had elephants. I remember that. 

Craig is a knight in way long time ago way far away England. Catching nasty people. He does not have a nice dog. Only a big horse. Oh well. 

He will not catch anybody for a long time. Because he does not have a nice fierce dog. Too bad for him.  

I could help catch nasty people. If Craig was a knight. Or Emmet. 

Emmet has armour. And a very big sword. In his way big bedroom. Ha. 

Craig has swords too. Under the shelves all full of the interesting books. In the den. He does not have any armour. Just the red go fast chair. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment