Thursday 16 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixteen

I had a very busy day. The scary noisy make the street all clean machines were on my own street. I did not bark at them. At all. I got cheese treats. And lettuce treats. Good for me. Ha.

We went for a nice walk this morning. The scary machines were every where. There were four on my corner. Making too much scary noise. Oh dear. That is not right.

We went to see my nice friends at the bank. On the busy street. I got more treats for nice dogs. Again. Ha.

Uncle Bill came over for a nice little visit. He told us funny stories. He did not have any Irish tea. He was too busy.  

Auntie Louise is going away. She can not talk to anyone. Not even herself. For three days. And can only have not so tasty food. Not even croissants for breakfast. Oh dear. That is not right.

Uncle Bill told Emmet that his big noisy motorcycle is all working. He tried it. He did not fall off even once. That is good.  

When Emmet's remember everything exams are all over Emmet and Craig and Uncle Bill are going to see a way too loud movie. And eat too may chips. Ha.

Craig and I had croissants for lunch. Good for me.

Last night there was a dangerous animal in my garden. Maybe it was a giant raccoon. Or maybe the lions have come back because of the no more snow. 

I gave it my very fierce bark. Maybe it ran away. I had to go to bed. It was our comfy bed time. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment