Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Eight

We went for a nice walk this morning. We saw my friend Jamie. Professor Jill has a sick nose too. Oh dear. Jamie is not sick. Or me. 

Craig and Zita went to see Craig's nice doctor this morning. Because of his sick nose. I stayed here to guard Emmet. He was all fast asleep downstairs. Ha.

Craig got medicine. To make him all better because he is sick. Ha. Too bad for him.

He says all his food does not tast tasty. At all. Oh dear. That is not right. It is good he went to see his nice doctor.

Emmet has his last class all about the way old people. Zita drove him in the gold big car. To his nice university. He will go to Mister Horton's store to get his just for lunch donuts. And his tea. 

Craig is going to the university to get him. When Emmet is all finished. Because Zita has rascal meetings today. Downtown at the way too small office.

I guarded the house. Again. All by myself. 

When Craig and Emmet came home I had a nice nap. On my comfy duvet. 

Guarding the house make me very tired. You have to pay attention when you are guarding things. It is known. 

Craig put all the music machines in the living room back alltogether. It takes a way long time because they are all old. Like Craig. Ha. 

Niamh has dance a lot until way late tonight. Maybe we will watch the television. We can watch nice detectives catch nasty people way far away. That is good.

Craig's hockey team won again last night. That is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment