Wednesday 15 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifteen

We had another nice sunny day. That is good. There are new green plants in our garden. Because it is spring time. It is known.

This morning we had another nice walk. All the way to the bank. That is where they give me treats. Ha. Good for me. 

I got two treats today. From the nice ladies. They are not afraid of big dogs. If they are nice and polite. Just like me. Ha.

Zita is very busy with her rascal ladies. The phone is always making lots of noise.

After our lunch Zita went out to get the big garbage cans. To bring them into our little garbage can house. 

There was a nasty dog right across the on the street from Zita. 

I told Craig. I barked at barked at it. With my very fierce bark. Poor Craig did not understand. 

I know that dog. He is a bite you all up dog. People should listen to me. It is known. Oh dear.

I scared him all away. Too bad for him. 

I got in trouble for too much barking. Again. Oh well.

Emmet went for a rest his head walk. After his lunch. I got cheese bits. Ha. Emmet always has cheese sandwiches for lunch. Good for me. 

He is still writing all about Russian rascals. Until way late at night. 

Niamh is teaching dance again. And she has toe dance practice tonight. I will wait up. Until late. When she comes home we will have another dinner. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment