Wednesday 1 April 2015

Day One Thousand and One

I had a very busy night. I had to keep Craig all nice and cosy. He had a sick tummy. Oh dear.

We had toasts and jam in bed. Late at night. After he was all awake again.

We had dinner in our cosy bed. Just like my friend Niamh in the nice hotel in the big new city. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. Craig is not so sick today. He got out of bed for his coffee. That is good. He is going to see his nice doctor. That is good.

The noisy make the streets clean machines came all up and down the streets today. I tried not to bark. Sometimes I remembered. I got treats. Good for me.

Craig's hockey team won last night. They were trying to make him feel better. Because of his sick tummy. 

It is a very nice day. Craig and Zita and I played roll the ball in my own side yard. 

I had a nice nap on the big flat stones. And I watched the birds. They live in my fat hedge. That is nice. I like the little birds. They are not scary. 

My friends the very big crows are scary. Not the little birds. The crows do not like the nasty squirrels. That is good.

The way too long winter is going all away. That is good. It was way too long and way too cold. It is known. 

Niamh is teaching tonight. She forgot her money for the smelly bus. Zita had to go get her. So she would not be late. Oh dear. 

We went for a walk. I had to wear the nasty nose collar. Because I forget not to be a too much pulling dog. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Sometimes I hide. So i do not have to go on my nice walks. With my nose collar. Oh dear. 

Zita always finds me. Our house is not so way big for hiding. 

Emmet will have a way big castle. In way far away Ireland. When he is all finished his universities. You can hide in castles. It is known. Ha. I will go there. There are no nose collars in way far away. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment