Sunday 12 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twelve

It is a very sunny day. We all had a nice sleep in.

Craig and I played roll the ball. Twice. Before the too many coffees. Ha.

We had bagels for our lunch. From the tasty bagel store on our busy street. I got bagel bits.

Zita had to make the big gold car all neat and tidy. I helped. It was way messy. Oh well.

Zita used the make the floors all clean noisy machine. In the car. There was no room for me to help. I had to go in the house to guard Craig.

Craig is not a Viking today. He saved his beautiful sister. And chopped all up some of the nasty Vikings. And threw them in the ocean. Too bad for them. He has his big boat back. That is good. 

Now he has to find the nasty king and chop him all up. In another book. We do not have it yet. Oh well. 

Julia is driving Niamh to get a new get on the bus card. Niamh lost it. Oh dear. 

I do not have things to lose. That is good.

I had to stay here and guard Emmet. It is the all studying time of year. Oh dear. 

Zita got Emmet got his special just for studying cookies. They are treats. So he will not starve. Emmet forgets how to eat. Oh dear. 

I will not forget how to eat. It is known.

Craig's way scary television program with the dragons and the giant wolves is on tonight. I will not watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment