Friday 10 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Ten

We had a very exciting morning. 

There was a big fire on the very busy street. Last night. All night long. Lots of the nice store all burnt up. Oh dear. 

I know those stores. Sometimes I went in to give them our nice newspapers. So all their friends can have them. 

Zita and I went up to the busy street. For our walk. There were giant stop the fire trucks and police cars everywhere. The stores were all gone away. 

We did not go very near. It was very smelly. Not so interesting smells. Just sad smells. 

When we were on our nice walk there was a lot of rain. All at once. I slipped and hurt my leg. Just a little. 

When we got home Zita and I were all soggy. I had to have a bath. Zita had to get nice all dry clothes. Too bad for us. 

Niamh came home from the beautiful flower store. For lunch. She is going to stay here this afternoon. 

She has to go to a dance a lot contest tomorrow. All day. She has a tumbling tummy. 

She will just listen to her music on her new very own music machine. Ha. I will sleep on her big comfy bed. To keep her company. 

Emmet is studying for his remember everything exams. Next week. Oh dear. He went for his time to stop thinking walk this afternoon. 

He went up to the busy street. He told me that even the nice new restaurant was all gone. Oh dear. That is not right.

Exams give me a tumbling tummy. It is known. 

We did not watch the way scary Vikings movie on the television last night. That is good. We watched the hockey. Craig's team won. He was not surprised this time. That is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment