Saturday 11 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Eleven

It is a very nice day. I had a nice quiet time.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast this morning. Because he is still sick. Too bad for him. 

Niamh went to the dance contest very early. Niamh still had a tumbly tummy. Oh dear.

I went back to my comfy bed. For a little while.

We had fat toasts today. It was noisy toast. I like to eat toasts. When they are noisy. Good for me. 

After toasts Zita went in the gold big car to see Niamh dance. She has three contests. Oh dear. 

Zita brought her a tasty lunch. 

I do not think I would like contests. What if I did not win. Like Craig's hockey team. Everyone would be sad. I would not like that. 

I just like nice walks. In the summer. When our ponds are all full. And my friends the ducks have come to visit. And the nice lady leaves me treats. In the special just for dogs box. It is known.

Emmet is reading all about a Russian rascal. Nobody liked him. Oh dear. Emmet told us that he was a good rascal. But the Russians are too sad to understand. He told us last night at our dinner time.  

We always have interesting talks at our dinner time. I like to lie down on my comfy rug. Beside the big table. And listen. And see if anything tasty falls on the floor. Ha. Good for me.

Craig's hockey team won again. Now they get to play even more. I do not know why. Craig was very happy. Good for us. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment