Tuesday 14 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Fourteen

It is another very sunny day. That is good. 

We went for a early early walk. 

Zita has to go to the way too small office today. Because of the great big meeting. 

I can not go. It is only for the rascal ladies. From all over. Not just here. 

They are going to have a cheese party. I can not go to it. It is not in my nice house. It is in a not for dogs hotel. Tha is not very nice. Oh well. 

Maybe I will get the extra cheeses. Ha.

Craig left the kitchen door all open so I can go in and out by myself. Because it is nice out today. 

We have a special just for Poppy not for nasty flys door. For when it is all hot. Zita will put it up later. 

Craig and I played roll the ball today. Lots of times. That is good.

My friend Jamie came for a visit yesterday. He did not come inside. Professor Jill talked to Zita for a long time. On our beautiful patio. With no snow at all. Ha. 

She is going to teach a brand all new class all about the broken house war. After the nice summer.  

Emmet got up way late. He was tired tired because of the remember everything exam yesterday. 

Now he is writing more all about the way oid Russians. And drinking his Irish tea. And his eating very big cookies. 

Craig and I had croissants for our lunch. No jam today. Oh well. 

Craig can not taste things so much. Because of the sick nose. Not even our way tasty jam. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Niamh is teaching tonight. Until late. I will wait at my watching window. Until she comes home to her comfy bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment