Friday 17 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventeen

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for our nice walk. We did not go to the nice bank today. I did not get any special just for nice dogs treats. Too bad for me. 

Niamh made a special whole bunch of flowers. At her practice job. The beautiful flower store sold them for real money. Not just nice carrot treats. Good for her.

Niamh is going to another dance a lot contest tomorrow. A toe dance contest. Oh well.

Zita has to go to the airport to get all the rascal ladies. For the giant meeting. She is going to have dinner at a nice hotel. Not with us. Oh dear.

She is going there tomorrow too. I am not going. I have to stay here to guard Emmet and Craig.

We will have nice Mister Tony's pizza tonight. Ha 

Emmet is still writing all his stories for the remembering everything exams. Zita bought even more boxes for Irish tea. And boxes of tasty croissants.

Craig still can not taste the way good jam. Because he is still caught be the way nasty cold. From a long time ago. Oh dear. Too bad for me. We do not have nice jam on our lunch croissants. Just butter. Not even peanut butter. Oh well. 

I do not want the nasty cold to catch me. I like peanut butter. It is known. 

It is a very nice day. AlÅ‚ sunny. And no rain. Craig and I played roll the ball a lot today. He left the side door open for me. That is nice. 

Craig got another old music machine for the den. It is not all black. I do not know why. And more music making boxes. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment