Tuesday 21 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty One

I had a nice walk this morning. We met my friend Jamie. Jamie is a nice dog. 

We had a late walk because of the too much rain. We were not all soggy when we got back to our comfy house. That is good.

It is a not so very nice day outside. The sun is all lost in the clouds. Oh well. 

Craig's hockey team lost again. Oh dear. We played roll the ball anyway. That is good. 

Emmet is all finished writing his way long remember everything exams. That is good.

It is our very nice Queen's birthday today. She is a way nice Queen. She has lots of dogs. Not so big dogs. And very big horses. And castles. Ha. That is good.

There are lots and lots of brand new flowers growing in our beautiful garden. 

When it is all sunny all the time I will sit on our patio. Right behind our beautiful garden. Hiding in our big bushes. And have nice naps on the nice cool stones. 

Craig and I watched a story on the television all about beautiful gardens. Some had their own castles. Ha. 

Craig and Emmet like castles. They have visited lots of them. In way far away. I have never been in a castle. Some castles are very big. And small too. Too bad for me. Oh well.

Niamh is teaching dance a lot tonight. I will wait up for her. Maybe I will get a treat when she has her way late dinner.  

There was a way smelly skunk outside my house last night. Craig would not let me go out and find it. Too bad for me. 

Zita said I was smelly and I have to have a bath. That is not very nice. I am not so smelly as the skunk. Oh dear. 

Craig is still a knight. He has not found the nasty person. Yet. His horse is not a way big help. Ha.

Something ran through my garden. I jumped up so fast Zita said I was Super Dog. That is true. Ha. Good for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment