Monday 27 April 2015

Day One Thousand and Twenty Seven

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before everyone was all awake.

Craig went off to the nasty food hospital to see Uncle Bill. This morning. Uncle Bill is still all fast asleep. The doctors made him go to sleep so he can get all better. 

Craig talked to him. He told him to get all better. Or Craig would be way cross. And very sad. Oh dear. Oh dear. Craig never gets cross. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig's hockey team lost last night. Now they are all finished. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Zita is very busy with all the lady rascals today. And making the house all spic and span clean for Auntie Eileen. 

Zita says I should have gone to the make me beautiful store before Auntie Eileen comes for her visit. Oh well. Craig too I think. Ha. 

Mister Kyle came to my house. He put a nice new light on the ceiling in the den. That is good. He is going to fix the way too noisy fan in the bathroom. That is good too. 

Niamh is teaching dance a lot tonight. She will not have a tasty dinner with us. Just Zita and Craig and emmet and me. Too bad for her.

Niamh wants a brand new special computer. For making her dance a lot music. For her school. She gives Craig all her money. So she will not spend it all in the way too expensive coffee stores. Ha. 

Mister Bill caught fishes yesterday. All by himself. At his cottage. 

He gave one to Zita. Only Zita likes fish. I do not eat fishes. Just my tasty foods and my treats. I like green beans and lettuce and lots of cheese. Ha. 

Mister Nicastro's nice store has lots of smelly cheeses. It is my favourite store. On the way busy street. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment