Friday 1 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty One

Zita and I had a way long walk this morning. It is a beautiful day outside. Soon our pond will be all full. For my friends the ducks. 

We had toasts with Craig when we got home to our own house. 

Auntie Eileen had a sleep in. She still had her pyjamas on. When she had her too much coffee with Zita. Ha.

Craig went to the make him tidy store. He is all tidy now. He will not be all tidy tomorrow. Ha. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen are going to Montreal in the afternoon.

They are going to stay in our friend Garry's extra house. In Montreal. Behind the way giant church. All night. My cousin Mattie stays there sometimes too. 

They are going to take the big big fast dog bus. Because of the way too many cars in Montreal. It is known. 

We are still sad. Not way so sad today. That is good. It is not nice to be sad. It make you all tired when you are all sad. It is known.

I heard a noisy motorcycle and I ran to my watching window. I thought it was Uncle Bill. I forgot. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Emily and Cara's family sent us beautiful flowers. Because we are all sad.  It was from Niamh's beautiful flowers store. With Niamh's favourite flowers. That is nice.

Mister Bill and Ginny sent us a we are sorry you are all sad card. 

My family has way good friends. I am a good friend. I am family. Zita said so. It is known. 

Craig and Emmet went to their hamburger restaurant for a too many chips dinner. Niamh is having a nice dinner at Julia's. They are making Niamh's hair all straight and hard. For the dance a lot contest tomorrow.

Because Zita and Auntie Eileen are going to a special way tasty food restaurant. Tomorrow too. In Montreal. Ha. 

They have kabillions of tasty food restaurants in Montreal. Not just too many chips restaurants. Ha. 

Tomorrow is Niamh's last dance contest day. We will have some tasty used food for dinner tomorrow. It is known.  Emmet like used pizza the most. I like cheese. 


No comments:

Post a Comment