Tuesday 30 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and Six

We had a nice quiet day. 

Niamh has gone to a birthday party. For her toe dance teacher. 

On the brand new outside go skating place. At the new buy lots of things place. On my way busy street. 

It is a cold cold day. Too bad for her. She will have icicle toes. Ha. 

Craig's silver little car has a silly loud noise. 

It had to go to Mister Paul's fix your tire store. Not Mister Mike's fix your car all up store. 

Mister Paul's store just fixes tires and little noises. He is just up on my way busy street. 

Sometimes I visit the store. The floor is very dirty.  I can not walk on it. Or I will have way too dirty feet. Oh dear.

Emmet is having a bath today. So he will not be too dirty. Because we will have a brand new year. Again. 

I do not know where the old years go. Maybe the nice garbage men take them all away. In the big noisy truck. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment