Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy Eight

Last night when Zita got home. Late late from downtown. We had no tasty bread for dinner. To dip in the soup. Zita and I had to go in the car. To get the tasty bread so Craig and Zita and Niamh would not starve. I guarded the car. 

Sometimes nasty people steal cars. I was a very fierce guard. I was a big help. Zita told me. That is good.

I go for little car rides everyday. Instead of our nice walks. Oh well.

I did not have my breakfast until late. I got forgotten. Oh dear. That is not nice. It was not so late. I did not starve. 

Emmet's brand new computer is ready. It is for his birthday. It is not a secret present. Craig's mother got it for him. Because it is a special birthday. Ha.

We got a surprise secret present late last night. That is good. I do not know what it is. Because it is secret. It is known.

Tonight is Zita's stay at her university until late night. Craig and Niamh and Emmet will have to have dinner all by themselves. I will guard them. 

Niamh has dance a lot tonight. It is a toe dance night. She is the most beautiful fairy in the whole world. She is all made of sugar. For her special all by herself toe dance. 

I saw my friend Jamie and Professor Jill from my watching window. I could not go for a walk with them. Oh dear. I was a bit sad. 

Craig got me a lettuce treat. I was still sad. I had a nap. Oh dear. 

After university time Zita and Emmet got his new very very fast computer. Even before his birthday. Ha. His old computer is too slow. Like Craig. Too bad for them. 

I will guard everybody tonight. When Zita is at Mister Saint Paul's university. Until late. 








No comments:

Post a Comment