Sunday 28 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and Four

We had our way big cheese party last night. Until very late. We had all the food in the world. 

It was all the used food from the Merry Christmas Day party. And all of the Mahoney's too. Only a little bit fell on the floor. Oh well.

Everybody laughed all night. That is good.

We had a long sleep in this morning. Even Niamh. I was very tired. Taking care of a way big cheese party makes you very tired. I did not have my breakfast until way late. I did not starve. That is good.

The silly bunny was in my patio. In the middle of our cheese party. Zita had to go out and chase it all away. We did not ask the bunny to the cheese party. Bunnies do not like cheese. It is known. 

Mister Bill gave my friend Niamh a beautiful television. For her play noisy games computer. It was his old television. It was in his basement. Now it is our basement. 

Niamh is very happy. Now she is going to make an own made dinner for Mister Bill and Ginny. Next week. 

We are having a nice quiet day. Marry Christmas time is nearly all over. 

Zita and I went for a nice ride in the gold big car. Because we cannot go for our nice long walks. Until my leg is all better. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment