Sunday 21 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety Seven

I got up early. With Niamh. She had to go to a store to teach more dance a lot. For little dancers. She got presents. Not secret presents. Just presents. Because she is a nice teacher. 

I went back to my cosy bed. Good for me.

Zita had to go out and find more secret presents. We did not have toasts today. Oh well.

Craig and I wrapped a lot of secret presents. I got treats for being a big help. Ha.

Uncle Bill walked all the way from his house. To bring us his own made sausages. For Christmas. Good for us.

His house is far away. He has to walk. Because he does not want to buy new pants. 

Emmet and Zita and Uncle Bill had tea and brand new bagels. Craig had his too much coffee. Oh well. I got carrot treats. Ha.

Everybody is going to the nice good store. Except Craig. To buy lots of food for a nice man who does not have any special nice food for his Merry Christmas time. Oh dear. That is not right. He has cats. Oh well. We will get lots of tastey food for him anyway. 

Then they will have pizza at the Mahoneys. That is what they always do when they get the big boxes of tastey food for the nice people who do not have lots of food or secret presents for Merry Christmas time. 

The gold big car is making a nasty noise. We are taking it to Mister Mike's car fixing store. Oh dear. The gold big car is my favourite. The silver little car is too little. 



No comments:

Post a Comment