Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred

It is a very busy day. We have a cheese party tonight. 

We had toasts and jam for breakfast. Good for us.

It is a rainy day. That is not right. Merry Christmas is snow time. Not all rainy soggy dog time. It is known. 

Craig wrapped all the last secret presents. I was a big help. Craig told me I got secret presents for Craig and Zita and Niamh and Emmet. That is good. I do not know what they are. Because they are secret presents. 

We will open them all tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Merry Christmas Day. Because it is the little baby Jesus's sing happy birthday day.  That is why we get the secret presents. Good for us.

We have the loud Merry Christmas music on. Not on Niamh's little music machine. On the big black way too heavy to lift music machines. Because it is Merry Christmas time. It is known. 

Tonight all our friends are going to be here for our special Merry Christmas cheese party. That is good. We are going to have Zita's way special famous desert. With the strawberries. And the fat cream. And lots of pies. And Mister Nicastro's tasty way smell cheese. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh and Emily and Cara put beautiful stars and balls on our beautiful outside trees. Just for Merry Christmas Day. Good for us.

We have to make the house all spic and span for the cheese party. Niamh even made her bed all neat and tidy. I can see the floor in her bedroom. Ha.

Emily and Cara are helping Niamh make the house all spic and span. Craig says she is Tom Sawyer. That is not right. She is a lady. Just like me. She is my friend Niamh. Not Tom Sawyer. Craig is silly. Because he is way old. Ha. 

The den is all full of secret presents. That is good. One is for me. I can smell it. Ha. Not so secret. Ha. 

We put up the special just for Saint Santa socks. For little secret presents. I have one. Ha. Squirrels do not have special socks. Too bad for them. 

We have to talk to our cousins in way far away Ireland. They have Merry Christmas before we do. That is not right. I do not know why. 

Craig says Saint Santa will still have presents for our family when he gets here. That is because he is a Saint. Like Saint Newton. I will not worry. 

I will go to fast asleep early tonight. 

Happy Merry Christmas Day to everybody. I hope you get way nice secret presents too. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment