Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty Three

It is an all freezing rain day.

Zita had an important meeting this morning. We waited until she came home before we had our toasts.

Niamh did not go to school today because of the freezing rain. Buses do not like to go in the freezing rain. They just get all stuck. Ha.

Niamh and Craig went to get my medicine to make me all better. That is good for me. 

Craig's car is very careful in the freezing rain. He told me.

Craig had to go to get more secret presents today. He was away for a long time.

I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. He was fast fast asleep. 

Because of the remember everything exam yesterday.

Now he has to write a very big story about all the way dangerous people for the dangerous people class.

We are having another sing happy birthday party tonight. With own made cake. For Emmet and Niamh.

Because Craig's mother has to sing happy birthday to Emmet and Niamh. That is good.
Maybe we will have cheese. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment