Sunday 14 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety

I had another way busy day. 

It is Emmet's and Niamh's sing happy birthday day. All day. Happy birthday to them. It is known.

And today Niamh is the sugar fairy. In her way beautiful stick straight right out costume dress. It is a all day toe dance day for my friend Niamh.

Craig and Emmet and Zita went to the big stage for dancing place. They said Niamh was the way most beautiful dance. And the best. 

When it was all over she got lots of flowers. Everybody there sang the happy birthday song for Niamh. When all the music was over. That is nice.

I had to stay here. To guard our beautiful Merry Christmas tree. 

This morning Zita and I put up the giant Merry Christmas tree. After our toasts. It is very scary putting up a Merry Christmas tree. It is right to the top of the living room. 

All the chairs in the living room have to be moved. I do not like everything changing. I told them. Craig said it was all ok.  I hope so.

Last night Niamh and Emily and Cara made a you can eat it all up house.  And put decorations on it. 

Tonight  they will put all the beautiful lights on our Merry Christmas tree. And all the little decorations too. They are having the sing happy birthday party here tonight. So they can open their secret presents. 

I gave them a happy birthday cake. Craig told me. All made of ice cream. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet does not have happy birthday cake. He has happy birthday lemon pies. From the way good make the bread store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment