Saturday 13 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine

To day is Niamh's special show everybody her beautiful dances day.

Craig and Zita went to the very big stage building. To watch Niamh dance.

I stayed home to guard the house. And Emmet. He is studying for another remember everything exam. He makes lots of Irish tea. So he can remember everything. 

Tomorrow is another special dance day. It is toe dance day.  She is the sugar fairy. All by herself. With the way beautiful costume. I saw it. Her special toe dance shoes got all fixed. That is good. 

Tomorrow will be a way busy day. It is Niamh's sing happy-birthday day. And Emmet's too. 

Craig and Zita got me a secret present to give to them. Just one present for both of them. Oh well. I do not know what it is. It is a secret present.

Uncle Bill called us on the telephone. He was in his kitchen. Making his own made sausages again. We are going to get some. Ha. Good for us. And his way special own made Irish cream in the big bottle. Just for Zita. Because it is nearly Saint Santa's day. It is known.

I do not eat sausages. They might make my tummy sick. Even Uncle Bill's special for friends only sausages. Oh well.

Zita in nearly finished her very long story for Mister Saint Paul's university. I am helping. By being very quiet when I have my nap on the comfy duvet.

Craig's hockey team won. He was surprised. Me too. He does not have way good teams. It is known.





No comments:

Post a Comment