Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty Six

It is a lots of snow day. I go out to look all around and when I come in I am a soggy dog. Oh well.

Zita has to push all the snow away from our cars. So we are not all stuck. I cannot help. 

We had our toasts this morning. With jam. Good for us.

The awful squirrels ate a hole in our little garbage house. In the roof. We are going to fix it. I do not want squirrels in our little garbage house. It is right beside my gate. I hate squirrels. 

No secret presents came yesterday. Oh well. Squirrels do not get any secret presents. It is known. 

Zita and Craig got our giant Merry Christmas tree last night. That is good. We cannot bring it in the house until after Emmet and Niamh's sing happy birthday day. That is the rule. 

When Zita and Craig were gone out I guarded the house. Emmet studied for his remember everything exam. 

He comes up from the scary basement to make Irish tea and talk to me all about his remember everything exams. I am a way good listener. It is my job. Ha 

I am very happy when everybody comes home. My house is all right when everybody is all home. And I know where they all are. It is known.

My water dish got all dirty. I tried to clean it. It spilled all over the kitchen. Oh well. Zita cleaned it all up and made everything all dry again. I did not get in trouble. I got nice fresh water. Ha. That is good. 

Zita is going to drive Emmet to his nice university early. So he can get his tea and be all comfortable for his remember everything exam. 

I do not like the noisy push the snow off my side walk machines. At all. They are too noisy. Too many all flashing lights. I bark at them. They do not care. I do not think they like me. Too bad for them. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment