Thursday 18 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety Four

We had a nice quiet day.

Zita is still making her big important lists.

Lists of all the people who want to be rascals. I was a big help.

She has to go to the way small office downtown today. In the afternoon.

I cannot go. Sometimes I bark too much. Oh dear.

Emmet is writing his very big story all about the way long ago times with the very dangerous people. In way far away Ireland.

Craig is just reading his books. I do not know who he is this time. He did not tell me. Oh well.

We played just roll the ball. Three times. Because of my sore leg. Oh well.

We got more secret presents last night. And today. Ha.

We had more cake and sang the happy birthday song again last night.

We had our own made cake. I helped make it. With Zita.

Craig did not help. He can only make peanut butter sandwiches. And his Scotsman porridge. Oh well.

We did not have any cheese. Oh well.

We have lots of Merry Christmas cards.

I got one from the nice people who take care of dogs who do not have nice families to take care of. Oh dear. That is not right. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment