Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety Nine

Everybody had to wash their hair last night. Not me and Craig. Ha.

Craig watched his hockey team. Oh well.

We had toasts today. No jam. Oh well.

We had tiny croissants for lunch. I got croissant ends. Ha. 

Craig wrapped lots of secret presents today. He is very messy. Ha.

Professor Jill brought us a not secret present. Own made donuts. Just for us. Merry Christmas for us. It is known. 

Craig broke the butter bowl. It went crash. All over the kitchen. He yelled very loud. I did not understand him. Oh well. I had to go to the living room. With Niamh.

Craig always breaks those little bowls. Now they are all gone. Too bad for us. 

Zit had to get the noisy clean the floor machine to pickup all the little little pieces. Oh dear.

Niamh and Cara had to go to nice Mister Kettlemans store to the the egg noggs. For the night before Merry Christmas Day party. Maybe we will sing happy birthday baby Jesus songs. Or tell funny stories. 

Zita is going to make all the tasty food for our party. There will be cheese. It is a cheese party. It is known. Lots of our friends will be in my house. Eating cheese. Ha. 

The scary noisy go on my sidewalk move the snow machines drove all over my street today. I got in trouble. I am a too loud, too much barking dog. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment