Friday 12 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight

Today all the nice newspaper people came to get all the newspapers. And the candies. To give to all their friends. That is good.

We got up way early today. Niamh had to go to her dance a lot school very early.

To practice a very special dance. The dance lady asked Niamh to be the special dancer.

Craig and I put the dishes away. From the make the dishes squeaky clean machine.

Then Zita and Craig and I had our toasts. With the new jam.

We watched all the cars get all confused at my corner. They honked their loud horns. At each other. And would not be polite. At all. No secret presents for them. It is known. Ha.

My friend Emmet got all out of his cosy bed before our toasts time. To do his remember everything studying. Oh dear.

Niamh was sad last night. Her toe dance shoes all broke. And some nasty people did not like one of her beautiful stories. That is not nice. Oh dear. Emmet went into her messy bedroom and talked to her for a long time. That is good.

Emmet will not chop the nasty people all up into way little pieces with one of the giant way old swords.

That is what big brothers do for their sisters. If someone makes them sad. It is known. Just to nasty people. Niamh asked him not to. Oh well.

I was going to be Emmet's way fierce helper. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

We had bagels for lunch. Niamh cooked hers too long. We had smoky bagels in the kitchen. Oh well. 

I do not like the push the snow all away machines. They are way to scary. They are too big. They might hit my beautiful house. Or squish our green bean garden. Oh dear. 

I bark at them. They do not stop. At all. That is not right. 

Craig says I am a big galoot. I do not know what a galoot is. It is a Scotsman word Craig says. I am not a Scotsman dog. He is just silly. And way old. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment