Tuesday 16 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety Two

Zita did not get home until very very late. Because of all the lists. It was past my bed time. I stayed up and waited for her. It is my job.

When we waited Craig and I watched the hockey game. In the den. Oh well. I had a nice nap. 

Niamh had to go to her dance a lot school very early. For special dance practice. Zita drove her because it was nearly still all dark outside. 

It is not nice to go to school in the all dark. It is known. I do not like the all dark outside very much. Because of the wolves hiding in the bushes. 

We had a nice quiet day. 

We have beautiful little lights on our Merry Christmas tree. Sometimes we do not turn on the other lights. Just the little ones. Because it is nearly Saint Santa's day. That is good. 

Emmet had to go to his remember everything all about long time ago Africa exam. Oh dear. Zita drove him so he could get his tea and donuts. So he would not starve.

Zita had to take her last very long story to Mister Saint Paul's university. She said she was glad. Me too. 

We got more secret presents from the nice secret present man. 

The present man knows my name. He says hello Poopy when Craig opens the door. That is nice. I do not know his name. He did not tell me. Oh well. Maybe it is a secret. Ha. 

Tonight is Niamh's teach at the dance a lot place. She will be late tonight. I will wait at the watching window. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment