Saturday 20 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Ninety Six

We had a little party at my house last night. Niamh and her dance a lot friends had pizza. With Craig and Emmet and me. They were dancing all over our house. They have very loud music. It is known. 

They told lots of stories. And laughed a lot. Ha.

Zita could not have dinner with us. She had to go Merry Christmas shopping with Doctor Susan

In the middle of our dinner singing people came to my house. In to my front hall. To sing songs. About Merry Christmas time. They were way too loud. I did not like it. They went away. Ha.

Niamh and her dance friends got all dressed up. In sparkly clothes to go to the party. It was just down the street. Beside the park where the ducks live. In the summer. Not now. It is too cold for the ducks. 

Niamh was way tired this morning. She had to go teach at the dance a lot place. Ha. She could not go to Uncle Bill's. 

Craig and Zita went. To Uncle Bill's before Merry Christmas party. They got Uncle Bill way special jam. Full of the Scotsmen's drink. For his breakfasts toasts. Ha. 

Uncle Bill is not a Scotsman. He is an Irish person. Like Zita. But he was not born there. Craig says it is ok if he drinks the Scotsman's drinks. Scotland does not care. Me either. That is good. 

Emmet could not go to Uncle Bill's. He was up way way late writing his important dangerous people story. Craig will look at it so it is all beautiful. 

Craig's flat little computer came back all fixed. That is good. Now he can read his lots of books. And catch all the nasty people. And read me some of the stories. Good for us.

Craig and Zita got more secret presents. And some shiny stars for our beautiful patio tree. 

I got lettuce treats today. Because I did not jump up on the windows when the nasty squirrels ran up my trees. I hate squirrels. It is good they do not get any secret presents at Merry Christmas time. Ha. Too bad for them.

Nobody can go in the cosy bedroom. Except me and Zita and Craig. Because that is where all the secret presents are all hidden. I know where they are. I cannot tell anybody. Because they are secret. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment