Friday 26 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and Two

It is Happy Mister Saint Stephan's day. It is an Irish day. Zita told me. I do not know who Mister Saint Stephan is. Oh well.

We went to our cosy beds all early last night. That is good. Merry Christmas Day makes you way tired. It is known. I had a nice sleep. I can use the go fast chair as a comfy pillow. That is good.

Niamh and Emily and Cara went down town to do shopping. Way early. I did not go. I kept Craig company.

It is another not very cold day. All the snow is going away. I can play roll the ball. In my side yard. And I will not slip on the slippery snow. Good for me. 

We had fat toasts with our special new jam. It was my special present for Craig. That is good.

Zita had to call her sister in way far away Ireland. Maybe because of Mister Saint Stephan. I do not know. 

We saw all our family from way far away on the little flat computer. In way far away Ireland. Even my friends Orlaith and Ciara They saw me too. Ha. Good for us. 

We all said Merry Christmas. Nobody said why they got their Merry Christmas before we did. Oh well.

It is a quiet day. Just the make our clothes all clean machine is making noise. Everything else is quiet. Because my friend Niamh is not here. She has to go buy a new noisy game. With Cara and Emily. They are my friends. 

Maybe we are going to make tasty cookies today. For the cheese party tomorrow. With all the Mahoneys. We will have to open more secret presents. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment