Monday 29 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and Five

We had a nice quiet morning. Niamh and Craig had a big sleep in. Zita and I got up so I could have my breakfast. Ha. And Zita could have her coffee. Good for us.

The bunny rabbit is still Comimg to my patio. I do not like that. It is my patio. 

Craig makes my peanut butter treats from the special peanut butter from the giant big city. Niamh brought it home. For Craig. And me. Ha.  

We had toasts. With jam today. That is good.

Zita went out to lunch. With her friend from Mister Saint Paul's university. That is nice.

Craig and I had special peanut butter bagels for our lunch. That is good. Emmet had bagels too. But no peanut butter. Too bad for him.  

Niamh bought new games to play on the play noisy games box in the basement. On the nearly new television. In the basement. 

She was up very late playing her games last night. I heard her. Ha. That is why she had to have a sleep in this morning. Ha,

Craig got more little soldiers secret presents. For Merry Christmas. From my friends Emmet and Niamh. He has to put them altogether. They are very brave knights. With a very brave dog. To help them. They have a canon. 

Emmet has a canon. It lives in his cosy bedroom. In case of the scary wolves. Or nasty people. Craig made it for him. When he way way little. That is good. 

Emmet would be a knight. If it was a way long time ago. Or a Pope. Because Emmet loves pasta. That is what the Popes eat. Because they have to live in Italy. Where all the pasta grows. It is known.

Emmet went to professor Jill's house. To get a book for Niamh. All about brave dogs. I could not go to see my friend Jamie. Because of my sore leg. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment