Thursday 4 December 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighty

We had to get all awake in the middle of the night. To take Niamh to the go to the far away city bus. With all her dance a lot friends. I did not go.

When Zita came home we went back to our cosy beds. It was still black night out. We had a sleep in. I did not have my breakfast until late. Like Sundays. Ha.

Last night there was a man on my street. I think he was a nasty man. So I was very fierce. Zita said I was a very smart dog. That is true.

Zita saw the man and thought he was not all right too. Ha. Too bad for him. He went away. I got treats.

I was a big help today. I went in the the car to do errands. I stayed in the car. To guard it. Ha.

Emmet is writing and writing. He is writing his dangerous people story. For his late at night university class. At his nice university. 

Our great Uncle Joe is in the story.

Emmet said it is a very interesting story. He will read it to me when he is all finished. 

I did not know we had dangerous people in our family. Emmet said it was a long time ago. And in way far away Ireland. When there were lots of dangerous people all over. Oh well.

We had more snow. Not way too much snow. Just we have to shovel the snow today snow. 

Professor Jill made a big bag of secret presents for us. We will give them to our friends. Zita gave her real money.

Professor Jill gives the money to help poor dogs who do not have nice homes. Or nice treats.That is good. Saint Newton will help them too. That is good.







No comments:

Post a Comment